Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Phases

 



Well after an amazing weekend.... it’s all over. 

Yesterday I was 181. This was after an intense workout of pushing myself past what I would have ever thought I had in me. My total burn yesterday in elevated heart zones was over 1000 calories which I haven’t done in any recent memory. 

I had a net difference of around 5000 calories total the past two days so it’s discouraging when there is no reward for the effort.


In any case I weighed in today at 182..... 🙄


The only difference yesterday was I allowed myself a jello cup. I was genuinely worried yesterday because I felt so sick last night and my keystones registered crazy high at one point yesterday. I was worried I was experiencing ketoacidosis(sp). 

I just was really lightheaded and I had a bad headache. 

In any case, regardless of the scale I know how hard I’ve worked. I’m taking it easy today and the most I’ll do is walk to get my mail, but otherwise I’m resting.


I think I’m retaining water and that’s more of the issue right now, but I’ve been drinking a lot in an attempt to flush out any retention. I’m talking 96oz. At least.


It will catch up eventually, but I just wish it was sooner, I want to see the 70’s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment