Friday, May 7, 2021

Checking in at 164

 So it’s been much slower than I would have hoped, but it’s been steady. I’ve lost 36 lbs over the past 9 months. In my life I’ve never approached a diet in such a balanced and healthy way. I eat low carb and I generally lose 1lb a week. I’m not depriving myself but I eat 2 meals a day and around 1200-1300 calories. I eat eggs with 2 slices of cheese and low carb ketchup every morning. I then have a huge salad mid afternoon with ground turkey, cheese, and a low carb/Hugh fat dressing. When I really want something extra I have a keto ice cream bar. 

As the title says I’m 164 today. This is always a significant point for me because it puts me in the “healthy” BMI range. I can finally really see differences and it’s at this weight I start to look a little thin. Obviously not legit thin, but just normal. I’m on vacation this week and hoping I can hit 160 by Monday. That’s 4 days away and probably completely impossible, but it’s a stretch goal. 

The last time I comfortably dated and had guys attracted to me was in the 150’s so I’m eager to be there. 

I found some old clothes I’d planned to donate because I’d given up ever trying to fit in them again. Not only to some of them fit, but some were loose!! It’s things like that that drive your motivation to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment