Sunday, May 9, 2021

Measurements

I’ve never been great about documenting measurements. I felt like I had taken measurements last summer but couldn’t remember where I’d saved them or if I even had. Thank goodness I found these in an old post. What a difference. To be honest I didn’t know it was that significant. 23 inches overall. I’m surprised how proportionate everything has stayed. I was prompted to look for this after noticing how much smaller my thighs are today. It’s like everything I’ve lost recently seems to be in my thighs. It also seems like my hips measured 44in just a couple weeks ago. The last 5 pounds have just looked more significant. I don’t know why but the appearance has just shifted more with these recent lbs. I’m going to try not to eat a second meal today and see if I can do it. Not a must, but I think it would seal the deal for 160 by Tuesday if I could. I just want to be in the 150’s so bad. I feel like I can start living then. 


Measurements 8/17/20:

Biceps - 12inches

Waist - 36.5

Hips - 46.5

Calf - 16

Thigh - 26


Measurements 5/9/21:

Biceps - 11

Waist - 31

Hips - 41

Calf - 15

Thigh - 22

No comments:

Post a Comment