Saturday, May 8, 2021

Pleasant Surprises

 I randomly managed to hit 162 today. I thought it would be a miracle to be 163 and yet somehow I passed it. I started a new antidepressant a couple weeks ago that’s essentially an upper. My heart rate has increased fairly significantly and I credit my recent bump in weight loss primarily to its appetite suppressant side effects as well as increased metabolism. I guess a small blessing was that I barely finished my dinner tonight. I barely ate today but my salad I normally love was just off today. I decided to just save the calories and hope that maybe I can see the 150’s sooner than later. 

The thing that’s so encouraging to me is for years I’ve stayed away from ANYONE that knew me thin. I was too embarrassed. My old coworker used to give me a hard time about being even 140 back in the day. He wanted to hang out last summer and I made up plans because at that point I was 200. I can’t wait to be “present” in the world again. I’ve spent years staying in and not doing things just because I felt so uncomfortable, ugly, and embarrassed. 

I know in the 150 range I was still attractive. I remember guys still liking me then and easily getting dates so I know I’m also back in business. Also I’ll finally feel good meeting my coworkers at this weight. I just want to be 150 when that happens so I’ve got to stay busy.

I did work out today. Very mild workout(30 min walking mostly), but decent and important to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment